Wednesday 21 December 2011

Quirky Quirks...

Me: Hey :) 


I am going to be writing down imaginary conversations like the weirdo I am... but it's better than me walking around my house aimlessly impersonating Colin Firth. 


MooMoo (I don't know what MooMoo is... just a weird fluffy creation of mine I guess): *sigh* Colin Firth...


Me: Ew. Seriously, MooMoo? He's like 50... and he's got a weird voice.


Fang (Maximum Ride): Has his voice actually broken? 


Me: Duh. 


Fang: *rolls his eyes* 


Me: *hits Fang with a weasel* 


Mr. Cocoa Puffs: Ooh... That gotta hurt...


Me: Guys! He started it!


MooMoo: Is Colin Firth married?


Fang: *hits head and groans* 


Me: *hits Fang with weasel again* You emo.


Fang:  If you hit me with that weasel again... *gives innocent looking Anna a glare*


Me: If looks could kill, sheesh. *drops weasel*


Weasel: *squeaks*


Me: Random fact: I LOVE Phish Food by Ben and Jerry... 


Okay... well, since no-one goes on the blog anymore, I can write down all my odd little quirks and nobody will see it!


2Anna2 (Along with MooMoo, Mr. Cocoa Puffs and Fang)  











No comments:

Post a Comment