Friday 30 December 2011

Drums and Music :)

Me: Helloooo :) 


MooMoo: Anna's starting DRUMS :) 


Fang: I'm going to become addicted to paracetamol... Oh wait. I can't because I'm stuck in a closet. 


Mr. Coco Puffs: We're just going to recommend a lotta songs...


Me: Cosmic Love by Florence + The Machine


MooMoo: Every Teardrop is a Waterfall by Coldplay


Mr. Coco Puffs: The Lonely by Christina Perri


Fang: Charlie Brown by Coldplay


Me: Iridescent by Linkin Park 


MooMoo: Paradise by Coldplay 


Mr. Coco Puffs: Without a Word by Birdy 


Fang: Dance With Me Tonight by Olly Murs 


Me: Just about all Micheal Buble 


MooMoo: Arms by Christina Perri


Mr. Coco Puffs: Love, Love and Kidz by Take That (Two different songs) 


Me: When We Were Young by Take That 


Fang: This Ain't a Love Song by Scouting for Girls


MooMoo: Only Exception by Paramore 


Mr. Coco Puffs: Use Somebody by Kings of Leon


Me: Random fact: I have loved Coldplay ever since I was 5! 

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to rat. The person putting these weird and random stories online is: Anna 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OI. I'll rat on you, ANONYMOUS IS ANNA 3. I'm not starting drums anymore... *sniffles* It doesn't actually matter if you rat on me, because no one reads the blog anymore. I MIGHT BE GOING TO FLORENCE FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, right. I am not starting drums anymore, which I am a little bit dissapointed about, but I really want to learn the violin. Really. Badly. I'll probably save Florence for my 18th because Les Miserables and The Phantom of the Opera are ending this year at the West End, so I am going to see them instead, being the cultured person I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah. Said that already. Right. *blushes*

    ReplyDelete