Thursday 22 December 2011

Convo 2

Fang: You're not putting this up on the blog are you?? 


Me: Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be? Besides, you're always on your blog. 


Fang: It isn't-


Mr Coco Puffs: Do not get started on this AGAIN... Can I have Red Bull? 


MooMoo: ME TOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!! *bounces off ceilings*


Me and Fang: NO!


MooMoo: SWEEEEETSSS *nom nom nom*


Mr Coco Puffs: Uh... I think MooMoo is gone into the twilight zone, the land of no return, the-


Fang: Ok, we get it.


MooMoo: *mutters crazily about world domination*


Me: What are Pop Tarts?


MooMoo: WOOOOooooOOOOOooooOOOO WHEREZAPOPTARTS!?

Fang: *takes paracetamol*


Me: MooMoo  stop hanging of the light-bulbs.


MooMoo: *faints*


Mr Coco Puffs: *gets flattened by MooMoo*


Fang: Thank God...


Me: FANG!


Fang: Oh, what have I done now?


Me: Ugh! You are impossible! 


Fang: And irresistible. *gives smolder*


Me: Irresistible here meaning arrogant and a flirt.


Fang: How did you pass English? Last time I checked irresistible means irresistible.


Me: *throws up hands in desperation* I GIVE UP!!! Random fact: I hate seafood.

No comments:

Post a Comment