Friday 27 July 2012

Batmania!!!!!!!!!

I just went to see The Dark Knight Rises and here are ten reasons why you should too!

1. Anna Hathaway is sexy (boys)

2. Joseph Gordon Levitt is badass (girls)

3. Gadgets are used

4. There is a bit similar to the bit in Avengers when Thor appears but 1000000000 times more epic and awesome

5. Batman has a spaceship!

6. Christopher Nolan lied in his interview

7. Marion Cotillard lied in her interview. A LOT!

8. Joseph Gordon Levitt lied in his interview

9. Batman gets smooched at least three times by two different girls :)

10. Anything you are drinking in the film turns into the liquid form of awesomeness

11. It will make you want to have a secret identity like me!

Mature Homeshcooler

P.S.

If I have spoiled this film for anyone in any way you have my full permission to boil me alive and quote chic flicks to me until I start bleeding out the ears. Then you can quote stuff like "you have my permission to die" or "your punishment must be more severe" depending on how vindictive you feel

No comments:

Post a Comment